Friday, April 26, 2013

Calligraphy Flourish Friday - Hymn Journal Page 2

This is the second page in my "Hymns That Last" journal.  (I just love the translucent pages preceding the writing pages!)  

 The second hymn is "All Hail the Power of Jesus' Name" by Edward Perronet.  You can see my original post about this journal, including a link to the list of the 27 Hymns That Last by CLICKING HERE.

 The texture of the pages is a little tricky for my nib (Zebra G) and walnut ink, but I am determined to complete the journal with all 27 hymns. 

I have a favor to ask...
A dear friend may have the opportunity to travel to Perth, Australia in the next few weeks.  If any of you can provide helpful insights into the Perth area (or within a few hours drive of Perth)....sights, parks, restaurants, beaches, etc., then I would appreciate hearing from you.  You may leave a comment here or email me. My email address is listed below my blog's banner.  Thank you very much!!!

Go forth and flourish!

1 comment:

  1. Another great hymn, and your calligraphy beautifully represents it. Linda E.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comments and love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails